Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

Adventure in DUBAI

Dubai, such a faraway place but I never expect that time would come I could travel and venture that place. It was indeed a great opportunity for and I did not regret that I have accepted it such like this site www.5-tips.com
and till now i could still recall those happy memories on that place...


4 comments:

  1. Dhow Cruise Dubai nice picture. Dubai is really a great place having so many adventures in it. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathleen, it is the only place that i really love to back again...lots of adventures and new wonders to be found

      Delete
  2. Dubai Desert Safari Dubai is really an adventurous place. i have been there many times with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria, and yes you are right about Dubai Desert Safari...i love to be there again... ^_^ I really miss Dubai

      Delete