Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

All About Life

               Writing is not really my habit, but one thing that intrigue me to hold a pen and paper just to write is that I have been in internet for almost 2 years just to look for ways to earn an income online while at home taking care of my child, it's not that easy to stay at home and don't have income using the internet could help a lot. Then, I stumble on the word BLOG. No idea what was it, the only thing i could understand is that i could write what i wanted to write then i earn not in an instant but sooner or later. Then, I search some blog on the internet, amazing! Lots and lots of article experiences are on it that they earn. Well, it is easy for them since they passed already the first stage, as for me as a starter it would be difficult, for some reason; what topic I have to choose, I just make sure that the topic I put in my site would fit to my site as well, my grammar should be good as well as my spelling… ooohhh not really easy as I have been thinking.
                All About Life sounds broad and I choose this one as I wanted to put lots of things that would come up on my mind and I just wanna make sure that those things that I wanted to write would fit to my site. All About Life covers everything on a certain person as well as on me. From experiences, Life story, love, relationships, work experiences achievements etc., etc… for a starter like me I’m sure it would be a lot of fun, because as I learn to write I could earn as well, though it would be hard at first, but sooner or later it would be easy for me, hope it well…
                Venturing different kinds of work here on net, is just working on a basic job though the difference is here on the net I could handle my own time, I can sit on the net every time I want, and I’ve got everything I have to what I have to put on my site…lots of sources are, and by the way I forgot this is already my first blog…
                 Have a nice day…

No comments:

Post a Comment